specially to D1E5

don't know how to start this..
it's just too much i had keep in my mind..
don't know whether this is the best way for me to say it..
but i know i should do this..

to all D1E5 students..
I'm really sorry..
deep inside my heart,i ask from all of u an apology..
sorry for everything that i had done n sorry...i know that all of u hate me so much..

to belly,congratulations!!!u had prove to me that u can be a leader..
it's just now u should give all the class member to accept your changes..be patient k...
to all the gurls..
i know,all this while all the gurls has made their own way..
in other words,we are not been unite all this while..
i just can hope this thing would change..
to guys..
sorry...yup!!i am a rough person..
my life is full of guys actually,but i forgot that all of u are totally different from all the guys in my life...i'm sorry if all of u are not comfortable with me...

to all of u..
sorry....i don't kow how to say it..
just wanna ask a favor from all of u...
please forgive me n hope all of u would pray for me to get DL this sem...
because,if i did not get it...
this is the first and the last sem i would be in uitm johor...

sorry and thanx...

Comments

Popular Posts